I am writing to inform you that the School Age Immunisation Service will be offering Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio and Meningitis ACWY vaccinations at your child’s school on Tuesday 7th March.
If your child has not received 2 doses of their MMR vaccine at age 12 -13 months and 3 years, we can also offer this within school.
Further information for parents and carers about the Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio and Meningitis ACWY vaccinations can be found on the NHS website:
- Diphtheria Tetanus Polio: www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/3-in-1-teenage-booster/
- Meningitis ACWY: www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/men-acwy-vaccine/
- MMR: www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinations/mmr-vaccine/
The vaccinations will be delivered by the Wirral School Age Immunisation Team.
We will only immunise children and young people with a completed vaccination consent form.
Please indicate your consent by completing the e-Consent forms using the link below.
To complete your child’s vaccination e-Consent forms, please use the link below:
- DTP / Men ACWY: www.wchcimms.co.uk/Forms/DTP
- MMR (if not had two preschool doses at 12-13 months and 3 years of age):
Each school has a unique code to access the consent, please see your child’s school code
SCHOOL: St John Plessington CODE: WC139031