How Parent can apply for Online Free School Meals
The Website for parents to apply is
Information needed to apply:
Parent name and date of birth
National Insurance Number or National Asylum Seekers Number
Child’s full First Name and Legal Surname and date of birth
School your child is attending/will attend
Am I Eligible for Free School Meals?
Parents or guardians are entitled to get free school meals or milk for their children if they receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit – if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
If you need further help or have any questions please contact student services.
Found – Confirmed eligibility to Free School Meals – Wirral Local Authority and the school will be notified. Make a note of your reference number.
Not Found – Not confirmed the eligibility to Free School Meals. Make a note of your reference number. (Apply once, if not successful, the system will automatically keep checking for any changes to benefits which may make it successful.)