1 July 2020
ParentMail & Consent Forms
SJP use email via ParentMail as our primary form of communication. Please register for ParentMail when we send you an email.
Once registered, you will be able to use ParentMail to complete some consent forms for us.
How to complete the ParentMail Form
- We will send you a separate ParentMail email with a link to click on
- This will take you to the ParentMail website (alternatively, please download and use the ParentMail app)
- Please log in
- Then on the left hand Menu, click on Forms
- Any Forms which need completion will show a green envelope
- Click on the form to open it
- Select one option
- Click Submit
- Click OK
- Open the next form for completion, and so on
Consent forms for you to complete include
- GDPR Consent to Contact Form
- Biometrics Catering Payment System
- Biometrics Library System
- Photograph Consent Form
- Youth Support Service
- Mandarin language Consent Form
- Paracetamol Consent Form
- Inhaler Consent Form
We ask parents/carers to use ParentMail in order to make payments for school lunches, school items and trips.
Many thanks for signing up to ParentMail, it will help us to keep you informed.
Ms M Sharratt
Deputy Head Teacher